Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something New

Since Jamie and I happen to be fairly verbose when it comes to blogging, I've noticed that our posts get quite LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. I can't imagine what it's like for you to have to read so much of our joyful ranting line after line... especially if all you want to do is show a certain picture to a co-worker. So I've finally figured out how to ease your stress.

All of our posts from now on will be truncated like this so that you won't have to scroll as much to get the post that you want. It'll take me a while to get this ironed out through out all of our past posts, but stick with me... We'll make it happen.

E

2 comments:

Brittney said...

HEY! Who said anyone minded your long rantings???!!
I surely enjoy it all.
but nice new editing job, hey did you check out my site to see the blog book i was telling you about?? i know it would be something you would want to print, so i just wanted to make sure you got to see what the final product would look like, i posted picts of my sisters blog book.
when do you get back? when does jaime go back to work?
i wanna come see JAREM! He is such a doll. sounds like you guys are having a BLAST up there!

Eric said...

Haha, I guess I did. I just wanted to be able to have more posts on a page without making people break their scroll wheels!

I'm back now... :( I flew in this morning and am already back at work. J&J didn't make the first flight so they had some good bonding time at the Sea-Tac airport and are in the sky as I type.

He really wants to meet you too! He's so alert. You'll love him!