Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby goes to daycare: Episode 3



What a wonderful experience we had on our first day at KinderCare! When I went in to pick up baby J, the teacher had him cuddled close and was feeding him a bottle. All of the other kids (including baby Raf) were all lined up in their baby high chairs, eating snack and staring at me like, "Who's THAT guy?". It was such a fun place for the babies and Jarem looked like he was really enjoying his time. (Wait I forgot... my baby LOVES anywhere that there's food!)

I also want to say that Momma J did a wonderful job yesterday... She kept herself busy by finishing up some projects around the house and fielding enough supportive phone calls and text messages to drain her phone battery. By the way, thank you to everyone who sent her some love... She was in tears yesterday at the outpouring of support from friends and family... You helped her get through the roughest day!

Click the link to see the joyous reunion!

When I opened the front door, after ignoring the, "Where are you??" text message... I'm not quite sure what happened... I just remember a SCREAM, a streaking red object, and before I knew it, Jarem's car seat was no longer in my hand, but across the room on the couch with Jamie hovering over it, unbuckling faster than I imagine Houdini would. Needless to say, it was a wonderful experience watching her face light up when I came home. The problem was that I didn't get a "hi" or a kiss until 15 minutes later ;)

1 comment:

Brittney said...

oh he is just the most precious thing ever! i am so glad i got to come over to see him, and the reunion! what a reunion it was!!
he is SUCH an adorable baby in the pictures, but SO much more adorable in person! i could just hold him all day, he is perfect!
good to see you guys too, good luck on your first day back to work tomorrow jamie!!