Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cousin fun

My Uncle Mark and Aunt Amy came to visit AZ on Tuesday. I didn't even know they were coming to town so it was an awesome surprise! I was driving home from work when Tita called to tell me they were all at her house. Jen, Bradley and the kids also went over there and then my mom stopped by on her way home so we had a big, impromptu family get together at Tita and Tito's house. Kaylie and Lindsey are so beautiful and growing up so fast. They had fun holding and kissing Jarem. Jacob wasn't feeling too good after dinner so he was pretty mellow and played with Braden and Emma. It was so much fun having the family together to hang out. They were lucky enough to miss the earthquake since they were driving here.We just hope their kitties are okay back in California.

No comments: