Thursday, July 31, 2008

Daycare

Jarem has been so exhausted from playing so hard at daycare. We think he's also going through another growth spurt although at 16 pounds we're not sure how much bigger he can get. He's eating a lot and very healthy. A couple nights ago we were trying to keep him awake until 8pm so that we could all go to bed early. Well he was absolutely exhausted and falling asleep in Eric's arms. Since he's not the biggest fan of tummy time we decided that we would lie him down on his tummy to help wake him up some. Here's the result of that...not exactly what we had planned. He's been sleeping a full six hours at night and is sleeping in his own bedroom in his crib. He's such a big boy and an amazing baby. We are so lucky to have such a great little boy. He smiles like crazy and loves talking with daddy. Eric and I started carpooling again and it's AWESOME! Eric rides with Jarem in the back and plays with him while I drive. I'm so jealous that Eric gets to sit in the back and play with him so much but with my car sickness it's just not an option. I've tried many times to make it work with me in the back but I just feel horrible within 5 minutes. Having two hours of family time together in the car is fun. We talk and sing and play. Eric is such an amazing daddy. We put in a mirror on the back seat so that I can watch them play in my rear view mirror. Very cool!

Jarem's teachers at daycare sent us some pictures of him that they've taken over the past week. I think he is so handsome and loved getting more pictures of my cute little boy. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Brittney said...

he is seriously gorgeous, you guys need to enter his baby photos in something!
muah! he is the cutest.
thats so great his daycare sends picts of him. sounds like he gets treated very well there.