Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to work I go...


Well, back to work. I am at my desk and no one else is here yet. I would get to work except I don't even know where to start. I can't find the boxes with all my stuff. That's right, I said boxes. I have come back to a completely different place. While I was on maternity leave my boss changed, my office changed, my co-workers changed, and even the parking lot looks different.

I'll be short and quick since I'm here at work and probably should get to it. Jarem is doing great at daycare. He's the best baby ever and all the teachers love him. The only bad thing is that I think he's getting a cold. :( I'm sad he might have gotten sick that fast but my positive spin on it is that he's building his immune system to be strong. He was coughing and sneezed a couple times this morning. Poor little guy...

My mom is taking a half day today and will pick-up Jarem for us. If he's doing good she'll bring him by my work so that he can give me that last little bit of energy to get through the end of the day. 3:30pm is looking pretty far away at this point. Normally at 3:30pm I would be anxiously awaiting Eric to walk in the door from work. What a change. Now the boys will be at home waiting for mommy to come home. I can't wait to give them both big hugs and kisses tonight.

Last thing that I absolutely have to write about is that the best thing about daycare is that Jarem now sleeps through the night! His first day at school he was SO TIRED that he slept the entire night. He did the same thing last night, too. It's not major bragging yet cause sleeping through the night is from about 9 or 9:30pm until 3:30 or 4am. But that's good enough since we get up at 3:45am to start getting ready for work. He's on the perfect schedule for us. He's such a great little boy!!! Man oh man do I love him and miss him. Well, I'm going to go to the bathroom to pump since no one is here still. More to come later...

Oh, before I forget, here's the best part about my new desk- Check out my view!

(Yes that is Camelback mountain in the background!)




No comments: