Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a Day

Okay, so this message serves two purposes.
1 - I am testing my mobile posting capabilities so that when I'm not around the computer (like at the hospital) I can still keep everyone updated via the blog. So, this is your one stop shop for all Baby News and Updates.
2 - So yesterday we got the amazing news from our Doctor, that our baby was probably coming next week. Not even 24 hours later, on the way to work this morning, my wonderful bride started feeling some solid contractions! I don't know why, but they decided to show up today in full force. She felt them sporadically and painlessly (for the most part) throughout the day. I guess all that we needed was to get in the "baby's coming" frame of mind.

Since the baby is almost here, we decided to take this weekend and get some things all wrapped up... like this afternoon we went to our last movie for a few months (Jamie thinks we'll be able to sneak away for the Sex and the City movie, but we'll see how she parts with our 1 month old). We ended up seeing "Baby Mama", how fitting huh? Oh my goodness, EVERYONE go see it, it's hilarious!

We're also doing some other things around the house that need to be done prior to BBB's arrival (hence me being up at 12:30 testing my mobile blogging ability). We have to finish packing the labor and postpartum bags, we need to finish washing all of the baby's first outfits and onesies, we need to get the camera and video camera all together, etc. And I decided to finally cover up the semi-gloss paint that I mistakenly used to touch-up the "flat paint" walls.

All-in-all, not a bad day. I'm starting to think that the baby's not going to wait until Tuesday to show his little head (pun intended). Okay, back to work with me.

E

1 comment:

Brittney said...

hope you had a fabulous weekend prepping for baby boys arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot wait to stop by the hospital and see his cute chubby face! pls text me if you are doing a mass text i wanna be included on the news! good luck to you both! its the most fantastic time in life! a precious baby sent from heaven!