Tuesday, April 29, 2008

We're in

We're in Room 321 at Mercy Gilbert. We're hoping that the baby isn't too big to come out!

My mom just got here from Seattle and she's just as excited as we are!

The nurse just induced Jamie so in 4 hours we'll see if there's any more progress and possibly give a second dose.

No pain so far, in fact I'm watching the fetal heart rate monitor and the contraction monitor and Jamie doesn't even know that she's having contractions! Who needs an epidural (don't tell momma that I said that).

E

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Ok, do I need to come have a pep talk with Eric Jr, AKA baby Bailey?

FYI, I said the pain wasn't too bad also... AT FIRST!!!! Epidural all the way!!!

Jamie, your US Airways family is thinking of you guys during this time..

Love Ya...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Sooo exciting! Everyone at the Zoo has been asking if the baby has come yet! We're all thinking of you guys! Jen