Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Swimming



What an amazing evening! After work yesterday we went swimming as a family. Baby boy loved being in the water and SO DID MOMMY! The water was a little chilly but nice enough to swim. We played a little volleyball even. It just felt so nice to have my entire body in the water and moving around. Eric held my head up and the rest of my body just floated. It was funny to see my belly sticking up out of the water. We had a really good time swimming and I finally got to get in a pool. I've been wanting to for so long and it's seriously been my only craving this entire pregnancy. Hopefully we'll go again this weekend or next week. Fun times and a very happy mommy!!!



2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love it!!! Your bathing suit is sooo cute and you look amazing! Maybe we can catch a swim on Saturday -- that would be so fun!

Brittney said...

what a cute pregnant lady!
your legs look so good! nice suit!
i never did go swimming toward the end of my pregnancy! since it was in JANUARY~ but i always wanted to feel what a relief it wouldve been! how fun to just float! where did you go swim at?? looks luxurious!