Saturday, October 25, 2008

Solids!!

Well, this should be no surprise, but Jarem loves food! Our little piggy eats anything we put in front of him. We've tried carrots, peas, string beans, squash and sweet potatoes. He's devoured all of them with no problems. We are so lucky to have such a good eater! He already eats a larger variety of vegetables than I do. He's so amazing! Thought I'd share some messy pics from a few of his meals. It's so much fun to watch him eat! I'll try to post a video of it soon. He sucks his thumb in between bites so his hand gets dirty which then dirties everything else he touches. We really do know where his mouth is. I promise we don't purposefully place the food all over his face. That's all him...
More pics after the jump

Yummy carrots! You can see his tooth in this picture. He has two teeth now. What a big boy!




Look at me, I'm so big I'm holding my own spoon! 

Yummy peas...

Have you seen how big my feet are? Let me show you...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YUMMY - strained squash chased by a good ol' fashioned thumb! :)

These are just too cute!