Thursday, October 23, 2008

FLIP!!!

First.... Sorry for taking so long to post!  I promise that I'll work on getting better!!! 


Well 3 cheers for Grandma who sent over a FLIP video recorder (www.theFlip.com) this week. "What does this mean?" you ask? Well for starters, this is the coolest and quickest way to capture video and post it online! After all of the frustration with our DVD camcorder that (for some reason) doesn't play nice with our computer, and all of the grainy videos that I shot with my phone or our digital camera, we were ready for a change... and apparently so was Grandma!

Video after the JUMP!
So today Jamie and I walk into Kindercare and Jarem's teacher "Miss Jamie" had him on his tummy in front of the mirror. Well since I know that he's a really strong boy and the mirror had a cool little ballet bar in front of it for him to hang on to, I gave him a little chance to show off. Masculinity issues? NOPE! All of the best football players took dance classes to help them with their footwork. PLUS with as much as Jamie and I dance, do you think that we're going to be able to keep this kid away from dancing? This time, he's dancing without my clever PhotoShopping skills. Speaking of dancing Mommy and I are going on our first real date in over 5 months! I'd better get rested up for tomorrow night.

Enjoy the video (it's short, but really cute - plus it's a hint of what's to come)... Goodnight!



1 comment:

Brittney said...

he is so cute standing there! what a big boy! did you shave his head? his hair looks different! so cute:)