Monday, June 9, 2008

This weekend


We had a great weekend! Jen came to visit with Braden and Emma this past weekend. It was so much fun to see the kids together. Braden and Emma were so soft and gentle with Jarem. It was adorable the way they would start at him and react to every sound he made. They would gently kiss his head and feet and stared at him throughout their time together. They're such great cousins and already look after Jarem. I'm sad to say that I didn't take any pictures of them together this past weekend. I'll have to get some pictures from my sister's camera.

On top of having Jen and the kids in town, Eric's aunt Linda and cousin Kacia also visited us this weekend. They brought Chris, Kacia's boyfriend, too. We had such a fun weekend with them here. It's so nice having family in town and getting to spend time together. On Saturday we went swimming. Although the water felt amazing and quite refreshing to get out of the heat, I'm regretting going swimming now. Something about treading water five weeks after a C-section just wasn't smart. I've been in so much pain since we went swimming. My stomach muscles haven't quite healed so my incision in incredibly sore as a result of my swimming adventures. At least my good friend Advil has been taking care of me. hehe


Jarem started out in his stroller with clothes on but it was just too hot. He ended up in only a diaper with daddy in the shade.

No comments: