Monday, June 9, 2008

Sleeping Boys


Eric is such an amazing daddy! On the weekends he will usually take Jarem at somewhere between 5am and 7am. He will take him in the living room to hang out and lets me get solid sleep for a couple of hours. It's so nice because when Jarem is in the room I don't quite get into a deep sleep. But when Eric takes him I know Jarem's in good hands so I can relax and get some good rest. I swear that Eric has the touch when it comes to calming Jarem, burping Jarem and putting Jarem to sleep. (Which makes him one amazing guy in my book!)
Jarem definitely loves his daddy and especially loves cuddling with Eric. They are so cute together! I love waking up in the middle of the night with my boys on either side of me. I'm so incredibly blessed! It's fun waiting for Eric to come home. It's definitely the best part of my day.

No comments: