Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!






Happy Easter! We had an awesome day and even got to watch some TV. We gave up TV and movies for Lent so it was nice to just relax on the couch and catch up on something truly missed.

We went to mass this morning with my mom and then headed over to Tita and Tito's house. Tito is doing so much better! Thank you to everyone for the prayers and support. The physical therapist came around the time we were leaving so I'm sure he's going to sleep well tonight.

After that we headed over to Joanna's house. YAY!! Joanna was in town! We got to see her Friday when we went to dinner and then to the Passion at Our Lady of Mount Carmel. To anyone looking for an absolutely amazing experience on Good Friday I highly recommend their version of the Passion. They sing the Passion and they have so many talented singers. We went last year and it's just amazing to watch their musical reading of the Passion.

Saturday we worked on the nursery and tonight we finished painting it! There's still quite a bit of work to be done before I want to post pictures. But it looks GREAT so far! Thank you so much to my mom and Joanna for helping us out with the work.

Overall we had a really great weekend and I loved spending such good time with Joanna. She'll be back in just a couple weeks which is so cool! Eric and I are off to the couch for some more TV and relaxing. Hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

you put more on this post! i love it. you are the PRETTIEST PREGNANT GIRL!!! i just cant wait to see your belly! is you button popping out yet??? you hair looks GREAT straight, and you look perfectly healthy, not FAT at all! i bet from the back you cant even tell you are pregnant!

Joanna said...

Easter weekend was soooo much fun! I'm glad I got to spend so much time with you guys and help out with the nursery =). See you again in 1 week!!! I love you guys!