Monday, May 12, 2008

Home sweet home


Well, we had Jarem's two week appointment today with the pediatrician (a little early since he's only 11 days old technically). Jarem has been a good eater and has gained back some of his weight. He was 8-12 when he was born. When we left the hospital he was 8-1. Last Monday he weighed 8-3 and today he weighed a whopping 8-11! The doctor wanted him back to 8-12 by Thursday so I think he's doing great. He eats about every two hours and sometimes he will make it three hours between feedings but not often. He hasn't lost any of his hair and although it doesn't look curly in pictures, I can guarantee that after bath time his hair is plenty curly.

Eric's mom (gramma) left AZ today. I'm sure Jarem will be missing his quality time and hugs he's been getting from gramma Rose. On the other hand, Eric has to go back to work tomorrow. :( SO SAD! It's gonna stink not having him here with us. It's been so amazing spending time together and starting our family off right. My mom is so sweet and will be taking a week of vacation this week to stay home and help me out since Eric is going back to work. It will be nice to get some quality time with grammy. I know Jarem would be looking forward to it if he knew it was coming. hehe

Sorry it's been so long since our last post. We've been pretty wrapped up in family walks and trying to get acclimated to our new schedule. Jarem is waking up now so I have to go. But everything is great and thank you to everyone for checking in so often. My first Mother's Day was AWESOME even though I'm fighting a little cold and some allergies. But I can't complain too much since I had my two handsome boys spoiling me with love all day. More to come soon...







1 comment:

Brittney said...

YAY NEW POST!! NEW PICTS!! HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Its crazy how much he looks like his DADA! well, i am glad you guys are adjusting well, i wanna come visit you soon! we have been so busy, and libby has had ear infection after ear infection, its been crazy. i will call you tomorrow if i can get away and come visit for a little bit. i cant wait to hold him, he is just perfect! if you need anything, dont hesitate to ask!