Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Farmer's Market!

Our little hometown of Queen Creek is getting a Farmer's Market! http://www.qcfarmersmarket.blogspot.com  For those who know me, I'm sure you're wondering why I even care. For those who don't know me, I am not the biggest fan of fruits and veggies. Not that my parents didn't try to feed me right, but I just have never really been a fan of green things in particular. :) During the pregnancy I ate more salads for Jarem's sake. Luckily, Jarem seems to have gotten Eric's taste buds so far and loves veggies! We've started buying more types of fruits and veggies for him to try now that he is really getting into solid foods. How exciting to take him to the Farmer's Market and pick some organic, fresh fruits and veggies! As he gets older I picture him walking on the farm and picking what he wants to eat. I know this probably sounds silly but I'm way excited! This weekend is opening weekend for them so hopefully we'll have time to stop by and get some goodies. Be sure to stop by if you're in the area, too!
http://qcfarmersmarket.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Brittney said...

i am excited for this farmers market!! maybe i'll see you there this weekend! i hope its a good one:)