Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Braden!

Today is Braden's 4th birthday. He is so big though that it seems like it should be his 6th at least. Not to mention how good his vocabulary is and how good he is with his letters. He is such a smart boy. He is also the best superhero! He loves to be Superman, Spiderman, Iron Man, Wolverine, you name it. He is great at getting into character and making you call him by his alias. He has a ton of nicknames for Jarem and I love hearing what he thinks of. One personal favorite is Spideybaby.

He is having a Batman birthday party this year and has been telling me what he wishes for for months. He tells me, "Auntie Jamie, I wish for a black Batman with a black bat mobile and a black motorcycle and a green joker." I was able to find everything but the green joker. I am really excited to see him open his present tonight. Jen has been doing so much work on planning his party. It's going to be amazing! There is even going to be guest appearances by Batman and Joker themselves. SO COOL!

Thanks for being such a great godson, nephew, cousin and love bug. We love you!!
Be sure to watch this video all the way until the end. After the cuddles comes my FAVORITE part. I love hearing what Braden and Emma have to say...

1 comment:

Brittney said...

that is the freakin cutest video i have ever seen! braden and emma are so adorable with jarem. i saw your mom at frys! she is so sweet. i am so happy you guys get to keep jarem with jen and the kiddos, he gets so much love over there! just adorable:)