Friday, December 19, 2008

CAUTION: Baby at play!

So I really don't want to do that whole my baby is so smart and amazing thing in every post. But I'm honestly just amazed at what he knows. I feel like I miss so much when I'm at work. His brain is constantly learning and growing. Auntie Jen has this toy which I'm sure we've all seen. You move or turn or flip something and the door pops open with something underneath. I had no clue that Jarem would know what to do with this toy. I was completely amazed at how focused and determined he was on making sure that every door stay closed. I LOVED IT! I love being able to play with him now and watch him figure things out. He's just started to push things over the edge or drop things on the floor and see what happens. It's a favorite game of his in the bathroom to push everything off the ledge of the tub onto the floor. Then he pulls up to standing and stares at everything lying on the floor. (His aftermath hehe) I'm so proud of you Jarem! Keep learning all these fun new workings of the world... I love you bug!

No comments: