Monday, September 22, 2008

Jarem Xavier Beethoven

So you may or may not know, but I was quite the musical genius in my day. From the recorder to the tenor sax in the high school marching band, music is in my blood. Well maybe not genius, but my loving mother thought enough of my budding passion to buy me a keyboard. (Either that or she got annoyed with me holding up her Costco shopping trips while listening to the various "Demo" songs on the most expensive keyboards. "Ooh, that one has chopsticks... but this one has Twinkle little star." Clearly a virtuoso in the making.)

It appears as if our beautiful son has developed my love for music. Check out the video after the jump.

The piano that Jarem is playing is the same one my mom gave to me all those years ago. Thanks mom!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm all for daddy day care! While mommy was away daddy was holding a music lesson. WOW! We can't buy that at Kindercare...

Anonymous said...

Jarem you are a weiner!!! What a great talent. I suppose you make so much amazing music, you sometimes wear yourself out. Keep practicing, and maybe your parents won't need to have jobs, you can support them with your great compostions. Love, your grandmom and greatest fan