Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy weekend 3

This post is going to be sweet and short. I need to put emphasis on the sweet though. Hehe Yesterday we were all ready to go to church and then Jarem started to not feel so well and Eric really started to not feel good. Eric was running a fever and has been feeling really icky for the past month or so. Jarem is being a trooper and trying to get rid of those darned ear infections, too. I took these pictures of Jarem just before his meltdown yesterday. Poor guy. But at least he looked cute! Too handsome!!! I just love this little outfit Grammy got him and the hat from his cousin Braden. Enjoy...





UPDATE: From Daddy... The funniest thing was that as Jamie was dressing our young lad in this cute outfit, she kept repeating the following phrase in an accent that was either Cagney English or Australian, "Yes mutha, let us go play some golf. I will be your caddy, cheereo."

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I cannot believe Eric put me on blast like that! Those weren't my exact words. But I was calling to daddy in the other room and speaking of golf and things of that nature with my little caddy Jarem. :) Too funny... I totally forgot that part. Thanks babe! 2